the Rift

[OPEN] Become thy wisdom}

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
I was tired, tired and sweaty, though not like I was that first day at the Veins. That was a day that in reality, had only been several days ago, but felt like yesterday. Erthë had been loathe to leave me alone, and I had been loathe to see her go if I was being honest. It is funny though how in the last week I found myself lying more than telling the truth to the face of the angel who bothered to help me. Truth was one of Mothers first teachings, 'always tell the truth! Never lie to me Sheba, never turn your cheek and leave me in the dark.'

I shake my head, ears trembling as kol tendrils fall against my forehead, sweat curls into the corner of every fold and shadow. I am weary, I cannot stop my legs from shaking as I put one hoof in front of the other, drawing myself further... and further toward this Dragon's Throat. The heat is strong, but not unbearable, just enough to make the slide of flesh uncomfortable as I approach what appears to be a beach of some kind. The sand turns from gold to pale grey as dark, bluish waters rush up to meet my toes. My tail snakes out from around shaky hind-legs to sweep across the grainy pellets, I want nothing more than to fall into the water, weep in the cool liquid and let it massage every ache and pain away. But I remain standing, muscles cramping under the effort and for the nth time since setting off from that grove, I wish I had not woken Erthë up so soon.

Erthë, oh my powdered angel, so sweet and kind with a face surely blessed by the Gods she spoke of. Gods that she claimed could heal and help me. I close my eyes, and lift my nose to the sky, nostrils flaring wide. "God..." my lips are chapped, dry and chafing against the strained words "if there is a God... please help me."

"Talk."

ooc - permission to pp Erthë having left. Sheba is basically just terribly lost and looking for a healer, she's got no idea what she's doing lol. Open for anybody but a healer would be fantastic!
hear me cry,
you've burnt my pride

image | coding

Messages In This Thread
Become thy wisdom} - by Bathsheba - 09-18-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Amani - 09-19-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Hector - 09-19-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Bathsheba - 09-20-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Sikeax - 09-23-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Amani - 09-29-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Bathsheba - 10-15-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Erthë - 10-16-2016, 01:18 PM