the Rift

[OPEN] Become thy wisdom}

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

Everything happened so fast. Hector arrived not long after I screamed. I barely remember hearing the girl speak about being lost of something. "Amani, are you alright?" "I am fine.. My voice trails off as he nuzzles me gently. Why? Why would he do this? I am not his mate. I'm just some girl he knocked up. I merely nod as Hector takes control, saying that we needed to get the girl to Sikeax. He was right. I hope she still has some sort of healing power or at least has herb knowledge. My mind is racing in a million different places as Hector moves the girl onto his back for the trip across. Neither of us have keys, so this will be the fastest way to get her to safety.

Soon we are flying back across into the Throat, I fly low and allow the tips of my wings to touch the waters below. I can feel my magic relax back as I no longer need it at a moments notice. Either way, it is nice to know that I have it if needed. Once across things continue to move fast. Hector calls for our Sultana, who was the former Sun Physician. Surely she will know what to do. I am not yet a healer, and have no idea what i'm doing. She arrives, and moves straight to the girl. My golden eyes watch as she works, using a blade against the girl's hip. I watch, not moving as this may be information I need to know later on.

I look to the Sultana, ready and willing to go get anything she needed. Then again, how much help will I be as heavily pregnant as I am now? But I will try at least. Golden eyes look over to Hector, so many questions still swirling around my mind for him as well. That, and well he needed to him that he was going to be a father for sure... I'm not this big and round from just eating grasses around the oasis..

"their speech goes here and this is the color

@Hector

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Become thy wisdom} - by Bathsheba - 09-18-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Amani - 09-19-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Hector - 09-19-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Bathsheba - 09-20-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Sikeax - 09-23-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Amani - 09-29-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Bathsheba - 10-15-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Become thy wisdom} - by Erthë - 10-16-2016, 01:18 PM