the Rift

[OPEN] She Said I Didn't Try [Joining]

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

The time had come. Although I enjoyed my time in the Falls as a prisoner while waiting on my own descision of if I would remain forever their captive or if I would suck it up and finally move on with my life and learn some kind of useful trade other than running my loose lips. Midnight tipped ears flicked back into cobalt colored tresses nervously before sliding elegantly back forwards in an attempt to hide the uncomfortable energy that was running through my lightening struck body as I moved through the lands I had been stuck in for the last season or so.

And what a time it was, my mind thought back to the fuzzy memories of the little palomino mare who had decided to make her way to the border of the Falls. She had fallen right into my trap, probably thinking I was a great warrior or some shining prince who would be able to give her all the riches in the world. Rather I was a nobody, a handsome prisoner, who she had allowed to fill her with his seed. A smirk tugged at the right corner of my inky lips as I drew closer and closer into the part of the lands that it seemed the majority of the herd congregated. Baby blues sparkled with excitement as I drew closer, the nervous energy I had before slowly dissipating as I realized something.

I wasn't here asking for a home. I was here to tell them that I was ready to offer the services that they had captured me for. Much like the little blonde, there was no chase for this, they just fell into my lap and they needed me. Striped limbs pulled to a halt just off to the side of a one of the larger groups clustered together in the foothills, bright eyes shifted, taking in each frame as I tried to pick out the tiger striped form of my captor...or of someone who seemed important enough that they would be able to free me of my chains and set me free on the poor souls of Helovia.

speech 
Tag | @Lotherarius @Isopia @Archibald
Notes | Uh, really anyone can join just this cocky asshole deciding that he's done playing games. Sorry it sucks, I just really needed to get a post up ASAP for him xD
i just want to save you
while there is still something left to save
image credits
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-19-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-19-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-20-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-20-2016, 12:41 PM