the Rift

[OPEN] She Said I Didn't Try [Joining]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

From the depths of the trees, a rather large shape emerged. A shape taller than the stallion who stood waiting. A red cape billowed around this shape, held onto the withers of the owner by a golden pauldron, adorned with orangish leaves that matched the foliage dancing through the trees. The strangers golden eyes were knowledgable and confident as they looked over the lightning marked boy with a vague and distant interest. The deathly mask that marked Isopia's face did not move as she emerged from the trees to face Hertz.

On her back, Hubris contentedly sat. As the pegasus came into view, he looked around Isopia's grand sloping neck and trilled a bright hello, ever the more polite of the duo. Isopia's gaze remained such as stoic as it had before.

"You are not a member of this herd ... and yet you have lived among us for a few weeks now." Isopia's mind, ever the logical machine that it was assumed that he had been brought here in the same way Chernobyl had: via capture. She wasn't sure who the old man had sent for the lightning stallion, but apparently they had been successful. And now? Looking at him and where he had chosen to stop, the way he seemed to be waiting, suggested to the earthen girl that he had made his choice.

He was either going to stay, or go.

And now that she had been raised to the position of Czarina of this place (a stupid title, she thought), it was now her obligation to hear his decision, and to grant it, should she see fit.

How strange that this decision should come to her. She, who would have lived alone in solitude if given half a chance. But of course obligation was her birth right, and so here she was.

"Have you made your decision?" She asked almost cryptically, or so it might seem. Her delicate golden eyes scanned over the smaller stallion as she awaited his response.

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

@Hertz

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-19-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-19-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-20-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-20-2016, 12:41 PM