[OPEN] She Said I Didn't Try [Joining]

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
Lotherarius
A little quote right here
and the fun continues yay!
The time had come. Hertz had been prisoner to his new homeland for time, yet Lotherarius felt apprehension and guilt that he had not forced the young brute to commit sooner. The decision was a tough one, and he remembered when he, too, had been in that position. But now slightly older and a little less wise, the hued stag flexed his wings in anticipation of the wait. He was perfect for the herd, just as Knox had said, and the request that he had been given to make a prisoner of Hertz was fulfilled. Where was his prize?

The paranoia started to creep in just as Orangemoon had done so. It had practically leaped upon him during slumber and now he could feel the chill winds starting to mess with his senses. Peeking this way and that, he felt that his mission was drawing to a close but in his midst of anxiety it did not feel like the ultimate goal...

Through the trees he made his way, keeping in sight the brute that reminded him of duty, with the blue hues spreading across his shaped back giving Lotherarius something to envy about. The Illusor was not the first to arrive, however, for a striking fae had paced her way across to him. A dragon sat along her own back, the outline of her skull ebbed with ivory markings and a long red cloak hung from her chest. She was, among everything, beautiful. A creature of the forest, in Lotherarius' mind at least. The words she spoke to his prisoner grew louder as he came closer...

"...Have you made your decision?"

Strolling up, his wings touched the edge of a dying leaf on one of the trees brushing his bodice. He dipped his head politely to the stranger, unsure of whether this was the time to introduce himself. She appeared so regal, and there he was still ruffled from his time wandering, shirking his duties,
"Good day to you, I am Lotherarius, the one who captured Hertz," he then turned his handsome cranium to the brute himself, "And you, Hertz, what say you?"

" . "

image | coding

@Hertz @Isopia

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-19-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-19-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Lotherarius - 09-20-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-20-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-20-2016, 12:41 PM