the Rift

[OPEN] She Said I Didn't Try [Joining]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia's golden gaze rolled towards the stallion approaching from the forest. Though she had never officially met him before, she had seen him around the Falls often enough to have assumed his fealty to these lands. That being said, he hadn't appeared at the last rag-tag meeting called by her Father. >>Maybe busy?<< Hubris whispered into her mind, attempting to provide a defense for the tri-toned pegasus. Despite her new rank, Isopia wasn't bothered that Lotherarius had not appeared when her father had called. She hadn't wanted to either.

The demi-goddess nodded her quad-horned skull, feigning politeness as best she could."I am called The Mountain that Knows." She said, and not for the first time was pleased to have the monicker to offer those who wanted a name to call her, rather than her real one.

The earthen girl tried not to tense as the lightning marked stallion referred to her as lady. Instead, she nodded her head once again, closing her long eyelashes in acceptance of his request. "Then so you shall." And just like that, Isopia was actually doing her job. Her golden gaze re-opened and shifted towards the vaguely tiger-marked stallion. "Given your prior relationship with -" She paused, searching her memory for the name Lotherarius had just used to refer to the sapphire and gold stallion, found it, and continued. "-Hertz and that fact that you're already an established spy here, I trust you can help acclimatize him to our ways, now that he walks as one of us?"

She hoped so. Other than her encounter with the old one who had sent her on a similiar mission as Lotherarius', she wasn't exactly familiar with their spy ranks. Knox hadn't even shown up for the meeting called by her Father, and if asked, the demi-goddess wouldn't have the first idea of where to find him. But she assumed the elder of the winged stallions before her would, and so it was to him that she assigned this task.

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-19-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-19-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-20-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-20-2016, 12:41 PM