[OPEN] She Said I Didn't Try [Joining]

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
Lotherarius
A little quote right here
and the fun continues yay!
Lotherarius watched intently as the two fellow Falls creatures exchanged words, meticulous in their choice of words. Most particularly the one that called herself "The Mountain That Knows". It was a very becoming name for such an interesting fae, one whom had swung herself into his life with grace and yet still had an edge to her that filled his hued body with fear. She was mysterious, and she seemed to use it as a predatory response to everything. In such a short space of time Lotherarius felt uneasy, but needed to keep his masculinity and thus stayed to watch his prisoner become a part of the herd.

His words, aimed at the fae, sprung out and only a moment later so did Lotherarius' silent sigh of relief. His lobes flicked forward to him as he spoke before catching the gaze of Hertz's azurd pools before they rested once more on the other participant. He chose the rank of the spy, and this held him with great achievement. He had chosen the rank similar to his own and with a faint smile aimed towards the fiery brute he thought back to when he had given Hertz the choices of where his destiny could lie.

"Then you shall."

Her skull marked cranium spoke the words, and with that Hertz was in. Not knowing her rank, Lotherarius promptly nodded in agreement and gratitude to her, letting the weight of his bodice slip over to the other side of his pillars as the aching of standing there began to seep in. But then the Mountain that Knows turned to him, the feathered stag completely unaclimatised to the duty that was asked of him:

"I trust you can help acclimatise him to our ways...?"

With a quick grunt and a smash of teeth, he spoke with his vibrant pools not letting go of her skull's edges,
"I have walked among this herd for only a few seasons, but I will guide him with all I know," he paused and gave his former prisoner a polite smile once more, "and anything I don't know I am sure we can learn together."

" . "

image | coding

@Hertz

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-19-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-19-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Hertz - 09-20-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Isopia - 09-20-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: She Said I Didn't Try [Joining] - by Lotherarius - 09-27-2016, 05:37 PM