the Rift

[OPEN] i have no idea what i'm doing [anyone]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

Things were quieter here than the rest of the world – even quieter than her frigid world with Murdock, the Steppes; their frozen sanctum. She will always choose that place over this one, but she cannot deny the prying idea that she is not made for rank life. She's never been a team player, even in the Basin when she could have risen in the scholarly ranks she did not. She intentionally let it go and abandoned her post. Bull gives little attention to the details of duty or hierarchy. She'll have to learn though. For the sake of her child – for herself too. She cannot be alone any longer.

But the solitude feels so good. So perfect and left alone, so unreachable, beautiful.

Her eyes catch the flicker of teal, or what she guessed to be tealish in tinge, shifting in the shadows beyond her vision's decent reach. She rumbles a whicker beneath her breath and raises her long face to the pushing breeze. She takes a whiff of the mare's scent as her eyes search the blackness. The colors from before seem like delirium now, but she can smell the woman's identity on the air.

Her eyes are the first to reveal and the rest of her partially scaled, shiny body slithers out of the abyss. The moonlight ripples across her curves, illuminating where her scales gather on her points, the edge of the strange fins behind her ears. Her hello falls into silence at first. Bull's midnight eyes are busy looking her over, drinking her, memorizing her. “Hey,” Low and gritty her voice leaves her inky lips while her gaze steadies with the stranger. “You live here?” She quirks her big cheeked head to the side, facing only one eye to the mare as her thick hair tumbles off the edge of her forehead.

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

No that's excellent! I'd love for her and @Syrena to become buds. She has no buds at all, and I've always loved reading Syr's posts so this works out perfectly {:

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have no idea what i'm doing [anyone] - by Chernobyl - 10-23-2016, 12:54 PM