there are no men like me

Tommen Posts: 12
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 6 yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Illumia
TOMMEN
there are no men like me
*tommen has not yet lost his leg
Tommen was lulled to a sort of serene thoughtlessness by the rythm of his steps. He embraced the silence it forced onto him; he simply let himself bask in the blooming scents of the forest. Just as it had come upon him once more, a voice broke the silence, feminine and subtly mocking. He barely suppressed a groan. Aw, hells. A person.

He wasn't surprised he'd been discovered; he'd never been much of the sneaking, quiet type; after all, he was built like a warrior, not some kind of delicate-footed princess. Unfortunately. He thought to himself as he turns, unhurriedly, towards the source of the sound.

A bit away from him stood a magnificent winged creature, her back laden with a red cape and her face marked so that it reminded him of a skull. He cocked his head, not sure weather he should be intimidated or not. One became reckless when they spent every other day wishing something would just spring up and kill them. He cocked his head, and smirked as he realized the stranger had heard his outer monologue. "First time for everything." He quipped, wondering if he should take a step in her direction. Despite his dislike of company, he wasn't exactly opposed to it; but he knew that people around him usually ended up unhappy. It was selfish, in a way; he did not want to risk hurting others again because it would add to his roster of painful memories.

But, there was something about this woman that kept him at bay. Perhaps it was the way she regarded him with those glowing amber eyes, as if he were some wild beast under study. He remarked with some surprise that this was the first time a woman had regarded him completely without interest. He was even more startled when he was greeted by a bronze-scaled reptilian, who, unlike his companion, seemed to be curious of Tommen. Tommen only regarded the dragon with mild, thinly-veiled surprise. It wasn't often one saw dragons in his homeland, after all.

It came as a creeping realization. He began to notice that something was changing around him, something which truly surprised him for the first time. At first, he thought madness had finally reached him, but after shaking his head a few times he acknowledged that he wasn't that crazy yet. Indeed, the forest around him seemed to shift hues from green to pure emerald, and the grasses about him seemed to reach out and extend before his eyes. It was as if the forest was alive. And in the midst of their growing frenzy stood the red-caped woman, who did not seem at all startled when the eager blades of grass began to envelop her legs. Tommen, on the other hand, backed away.

He could not contain his surprise for any minute longer, despite how hard he tried to keep mask of indifference. "Seven hells, is this you?" He barked, lifting a hoof away from a weaving tendril of shrubbery. He was growing more mistrustful by the minute. Whatever was happening, it was a strong force of sorcery, and it set every inch of him on edge, though on the outside he kept his expression calm and controlled as he asked, "What are you?"

please tag tommen.

Messages In This Thread
there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-21-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-21-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-22-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-25-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-26-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-26-2016, 03:32 PM