the Rift

there are no men like me

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

The demi-goddess, who rarely was pleased by the answers she received from those around her, found herself pleasantly surprised. "Well said." She offered approvingly, dipping her quad-horned skull in physical accompaniment to her tone of voice. When her golden gaze resumed itself position upon the stallion before her, the long dark lashes the encircled her eyes suddenly came together as her gaze narrowed. Mentally Hubris confirmed her surprise, and the young dragonling hopped back a few paces, giving the steed room for ... well, whatever it was causing him discomfort.

Seven hells, is this you? For a moment Isopia thought that this was offered in recognition of her, as if the man was suddenly recalling that the two had met before. Self-assured that this was not the case, Isopia stood straighter, skeptical gaze now lazily drifting over this newcomer. Perhaps the one intellectually impressive answer he had given her was all that he had to offer before he began to descend into idiocy. Perhaps -

-oh

As his steel-coloured hoof rose from the ground, Isopia's similarly did the same as she unconsciously mirrored his actions, causing the shrubbery that wound itself around her large and feathered hoof to fall off. She had forgotten that while most of Helovia knew who she was - or rather, from whose loins she owed her existence - that those in the threshold would not. And similarly, that they might not be used to the calibre of magic that Helovia boasted so uniformly and randomly.

"There are many things I can do-" She responded, her tone now bright with interest, the way an academic might suddenly do when asked about their field of research. Two rough shapes appeared behind the demi-goddess, and while both appeared to be vaguely dragon shaped, one was composed entirely of earth, the other of water. This it seemed, was the conclusion to the words she had just spoken. And, having served their purposes, the dragons fell from their places to the ground, softly soaking the earth on one side of her, and adding to it on the other.

What are you, he had asked, and Isopia, always the literalist, answered. "A female tribrid." She replied simply. "That is, I possess both equine, unicorn, and pegasus blood." She added for good measure.

Her wide golden stare continued to regard him with a sterile interest, partially curious to see if the man could right himself after asking so boring a line of questions.

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-21-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-21-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-22-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-25-2016, 11:39 PM