there are no men like me

Tommen Posts: 12
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 6 yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Illumia
TOMMEN
there are no men like me
*tommen has not yet lost his leg
"Maybe it will." Tommen turned to follow his new acquaintance, glad to be moving again. He caught the eye of the woman's bronze dragon, who gave him what he assumed to be an apologetic glance. Tommen returned the look with a shrug and a smirk, finding himself liking the dragon more then its earth-toned companion. He was not surprised at the way she had brushed off his joking vanity; in fact, he had expected it. Still, she is a fascinating woman, he thought, watching the red-cloaked pegasus take the lead before him. She may not be the kind you flirt with, but she seems to be the kind you can trust.

They entered back into the denser forest, and the thick emerald canopy closed above them, surrounding them with the sounds of the forest. It was then that Tommen realized he was following a complete stranger. Apparently, weeks on the road can truly turn a man savage. He ducked his head under a branch and sped up the pace so that he was walking beside his newfound companion. "All this talk about my good looks, I forgot to mention my horrible manners." Perhaps he was pushing it with the self-praising quips, but he never had been able to help it. Besides, it was amusing to watch them flit right over his acquaintance's head. "Forgive me. My name is Tommen." He introduced himself, almost hesitant when he pronounced his name. He'd been alone for so long that the name felt like a stranger to his lips.

He did not expect a name from his companion in return; so far, she had proven to be more introverted then he. Though she had shared information about the lands, he had suspected there was a sense of duty attached to the introduction. She wouldn't make much of a travel companion, unless he resolved to get her seriously drunk. The stern silence was a part of her grandiose appearance, he supposed. If he was to judge this new land by its inhabitants, then he was sure this was a strange land indeed, and he was stepping further and further into it. Some foolish, childish part of him found the rights to be excited about this prospect. It was the same part of him that kept his footsteps lively upon the forest floor as he journeyed towards the unknown.

i can wait for the herd meeting c: i think it'll be easier that way

please tag tommen.

Messages In This Thread
there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-21-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-21-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-21-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-22-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-25-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: there are no men like me - by Isopia - 09-26-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: there are no men like me - by Tommen - 09-26-2016, 03:32 PM