[PRIVATE] ain't gonna be that easy to leave - make you miss me

Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu

SPARKS WILL FLY, THEY IGNITE OUR BONES
WHEN THEY STRIKE, WE LIGHT UP THE
WORLD

As absorbed in his self-made game of chasing the surf as he was, Iskra hadn't noticed the small colt sneak up on him until he spoke. The sound, so unexpected, so unlike his mother's (and therefore, someone else's), startled him straight up into the air, legs all splayed out and feathers puffed out on end like a frightened cat. He landed with a splash and a snort, which soon dissolved into a grin when he noticed it was just another foal and not a scary sea monster after all.

"HI!" Iskra greeted gleefully as he stepped closer to the boy, his nose outstretched with curiosity. "I'm really glad yur nawt a monstar tryin ta eat me!" He laughed, at himself mostly. "I'm Iskra," he returned at last, the giggles subsiding back to a wide-mouthed grin and a shake of his head that set his short mane toppling back and forth across his neck like a dark tide.

"Wow, you gotta horn AN wings!?" Iskra marveled, stepping forward without reservation to inspect the child further. "That's really neat! I've only seen one other like that, must be really speshul!" He nodded his head in confirmation of his lore.

"Anyway, I was lookin fer fish to play tag with, wanna help?" His tail wagged with poorly contained anticipation, a look which broke suddenly as a strange arrived and his mother moved defensively. Because she was closer to the apparent danger (based on her reactions), Iskra didn't immediately move to duck under her, but he did sidle closer towards Virga, wanting to press up against him, finding comfort in that warm contact of another beside him. "Who's that?" he whispered worriedly. Then what he didn't ask, why doesn't mom like him?"
I S K R A

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ain't gonna be that easy to leave - make you miss me - by Iskra - 10-09-2016, 12:15 AM