the Rift

[OPEN] You be you and I'll be me

Mathèo Posts: 65
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 3 seasons
Delphi :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Odd

Thèo, not yet jaded by the world, wore an easy, albeit lop-sided grin, as he waited for Iskra to say more. He was patient, and the curiosity and youthful good humour did not diminish on his ashen features as Iskra sorted through his insecurities. 

Having his magic commented on made Thèo's insides warm with pride. Despite the impossibility of knowing whether or not the magic had anything to do with Gaucho or the God of the Sun, Thèo would continue to think that it did, for as long as the world would let him. The colt drew himself up to his full height, trying to stand tall in the sparkly sunlight that fell around him. He had been holding his breath to puff his chest up even wider, but as stars danced before his green eyes, he finally had to release it. "Thanks!" He wheezed, the word riding out of his mouth on a long exhaled breath. That boyish smile returned to his face as he managed to resume breathing normally. 

<- I can do this too- -> Thèo thought in Iskra's direction, but hadn't actually intended on using this telepathic magic. He had literally only meant to think the words, not necessarily think them at him. But he was so caught up in readying the actual magic he wanted to show off, that he harder noticed. Closing his eyes, he concentrated really really hard. As he did so, an eagle composed of fire suddenly appeared before him. The bird screamed noiselessly, fire-bright eyes looking at the two colts. Then, as Thèo's eyes reopened, the bird was directed higher into the sky, where it circled over head for a few rotations before slowly fading away. 

While this was happening, Thèo had begun to pant slightly, for using his magic was quite taxing on his small body. His lips parted in a grin again. "Cool right? My mother said my Father could do that too." The smile wavered only slightly as Thèo's gaze scanned the sky where the eagle had been. Speaking of his Father always made him feel empty inside, almost as if he was trying to be nostalgic for something he had never experienced before. 

mathèo
When the white flag sails, covered in streaks of blood
There'll be an endless sea, of us rising up.
Image Credits

@Iskra

Messages In This Thread
You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 09-22-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 09-23-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 09-24-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 09-29-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 09-29-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 09-30-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 10-01-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Mathèo - 10-10-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: You be you and I'll be me - by Iskra - 10-15-2016, 07:00 PM