Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

"Why did you not?"

Shit!

I jumped at the sudden ringing of a voice through the cave and even though I tried to quickly appear cool, calm, and collected I failed miserably. I could tell because the feathers on my wings had puffed up and left me looking like a fat blue jay. My ears tilted back and I donned an annoyed expression, then, which morphed into a glower aimed at the mare for sneaking up on me and myself for spooking like a fool. What was it with mares in this place and sneaking up on everyone? Every place I've been some mare has sneaked up. It must be some kind of past time for them.

I studied her, perhaps a little too thoroughly, but I did anyway. She was plain like every other mare I've met here so far. The only difference between her and the others is that the tips of her mane are red. like they've been dipped in blood. It makes me wonder if, in fact, it was blood. Was she a killer? I swiftly began to devise a scenario in my head. She used that horn to slit throats. She used that dragon with her, yes I'd noticed him, to carve up her prey with his talloned hands. Then she would dip her mane and tail in the bloody mess and dye her tresses.

"My wings were tired." I suddenly answered her, shaking the image from my head. My ggaze shifted over to the dragon and I suddenly felt very vulnerable backed into a corner in the cave. Anxiety was never a good thing not only for my well being but for appearances. When I get nervous my feathers fluff up. I'm pretty sure I look pregnant now.

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: kick me down, break my bones [ophelia] - by Leliel - 10-30-2012, 03:25 PM