the Rift

kick me down, break my bones [ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Phi had a hard time stifling a laugh when the stallion jumped, all four hooves lurching from the ground in a glorious puff of feathers. The two colored eyed mare snorted once before getting a full blast of the stallion's glowering glare. She tried hard not to snort any more in amusement by raking her teeth across her bottom lip, but that did not aide with the grin that still painted her feminine features. Chilled by the winter, her own coat was a puff of white, but she was slender and did not have thick feathers to keep her warm. Carefully, she padded lightly into the cave, cloven hooves carrying her gracefully away from the whistling wind outside.

He eyed her, and she did not blame him for letting his gaze linger. She possessed many strange features to memorize, and she gazed at him in return. The stallion was tall, much taller than herself and she was certainly not of average height for a mare. Blue lines like veins wound up his legs, and she absently wondered if they were scars and his skin was just blue beneath the black fur. That would be curious. Though the most curious feature was the fact that he did not have just one set of wings - he had two. What caused such a feature? Did he earn them or was he cursed? Was it easier to fly or harder?

Harder, it would seem, since his reply indicated that he was tired of travelling. Of course... that would all depend on how long he had been flying and from where. "Where did you fly from?" she asked curiously then, watching the way he hid himself in the corner of the cave. Did he think himself weak against her? She was a little formidable, she had to admit. The silver dragon that settled on her shoulders opened a pair of crimson eyes that were more than unsettling. The horn upon her brow was a perfect weapon. Ophelia sighed a little and yawned, blinked her eyes tiredly before leaning against a wall.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: kick me down, break my bones [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 11-09-2012, 02:55 PM