the Rift

kick me down, break my bones [ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia watched his expressions fade, knowing the feeling of hopelessness. She wanted to peer into his mind, but she also did not want to be rude. The white mare had promised herself to be conservative unless it was absolutely necessary, and taking this four-winged creature's secrets seemed cruel. If he wanted to share, he would, and she would listen with the same, gentle patience that characterized her personality. "I know the feeling," she replied. For as beautiful as Isilme was, it was treacherous. Ophelia was beginning to see the same pattern of hatred and despair taint Helovia as well.

The transition to his question of where she came from was ironically perfect, and she grimaced, shifting her weight on her hips. A sigh came from her breath in white, and she absently shifted her tail behind her, strange eyes clouding as she searched her own mind. "Anarore," she replied quietly. "Beautiful, but tainted with bloodshed, war, and hatred," she mused. "In the end, all of us were forced to flee. An evil more dark and vile than the most wicked of mortal hearts took over the land, giving us no hope to fight back. how can the living kill the dead?"

Though her eyes were clouded and her voice filled with sorrow, the expression she wore was hard, like that of a hardened warrior. "My sister and I were children when we had to flee, and I shouldered her weight the entire journey. Our father and mother were tied up in war; we were separated." Ophelia paused then and blinked away the memories. Echoes of screams rang in her eyes and the horrible screeching of the dead slowly faded into the chasms of her mind once more. "Also not heaven, but it was home."

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: kick me down, break my bones [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 11-28-2012, 09:10 PM