the Rift

[PRIVATE] eight legs to the wall

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
HE SAYS "OH BABY GIRL, DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES
I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING AND MY TONGUE IS A WEAPON"

Amongst their feeding frenzy, the dragons spot a stranger approaching. A vivid red warning flashes down the bond into Volterra's mind, and he immediately tenses his bulking muscles in preparation for a possible ambush. He turns, ready to fight, but instead of being faced by a savage opponent intent on predating him from behind, he sees a very familiar and welcome face.

The mare has lingered on his mind since their previous meetings. Now he is a member of a herd, he has contemplated how he will work with the harem that he hopes to keep. He'd always imagined gathering a group of his mares and children and then moving into a herd (ideally with him ruling said herd), which is not what has happened. Of course, most of his children and their mothers reside in the Throat, but not all. He has no true allies, and fewer friends. He will need all of these if he is to rise to a throne, which is his eventual intention. Airlia, the enigmatic spider-painted mare, was his first recruit, and still remains a valuable part of his plans.

Her appearance, then, is a source of much delight. She is just as beautiful as he remembered, and his eyes roam freely across her as she circles him like a wolf around a deer. "Airlia," he rumbles, his voice like gravel dragged across rocks. "It is good to see you again. What have you been up to?" Volterra's head extends towards her, trying to touch her shoulder. The dragons huff and return to their feast.

image credits

@Airlia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 09-24-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 09-26-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-01-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-04-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-04-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-13-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-18-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-19-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-19-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-20-2016, 01:00 AM