the Rift

[PRIVATE] eight legs to the wall

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

Airlia

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
She watched his massive ebony frame tense in aggression, and she assumes he was just waiting to get attacked. She laughed as she spoke, "Jumpy are we sweetheart?" She smirked even as his white painted head turned towards her. Her silver eyes watched the stallion curiously, "Are you afraid of someone? My poor big strong man, scared of shadows." She chuckled playfully was his eyes slipped over her body. Her own gaze slid over his looking for new scars or wounds, while she scented him from afar. He smelled of sand, and others, not just mare this time though.

His voice speaking her name sent a shiver through her lithe frame. "Volterra..." She breathed his name, as if it gave her a new purpose. She stops pacing around him and stands before him a calm smile on her tender lips. She watches him, listens to his words, savoring him. "I've been looking for you." She leaves it at that. She watches his muzzle wearily. Last time they had been together he had been all teeth. Now that he was offering a tender touch her walls were breaking. This was what she had wanted from him. Sure it was fun to fight back, to make him work for her, but gentleness was the key.

As his muzzle touched her shoulder she stepped forward, into his touch. Her slender neck reached out soft lips trying to touch his thick neck. A shiver coursed through her starting where he had touched her. Her voice was a whisper, "Where have you been handsome? I thought you where supposed to protect me..." 'That's right, lay it on thick, make him feel bad.' She wanted him to hurt the way she had when he had up and vanished. He was supposed to be watching her, keeping other stallions away. Yet, he had abandoned her, in the place she thought he called home. How long had she spent in those nasty dank woods waiting for him to show up?

----------------------------------------
Words;; 332
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra Horrible xD It's late, but I wanted to get something up for you
speaking

Messages In This Thread
eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 09-24-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 09-26-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-01-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-04-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-04-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-13-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-18-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-19-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-19-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-20-2016, 01:00 AM