the Rift

[PRIVATE] eight legs to the wall

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
HE SAYS "OH BABY GIRL, DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES
I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING AND MY TONGUE IS A WEAPON"

Afraid of someone? The goliath's ears pin, his masculine pride prickled. "My dear, I am the thing that fear itself flees from," he rumbles, hulking each mammoth muscle just for good measure. He likes this woman, but he is a proud beast and will not have her think him a weakling - he is only too happy to prove otherwise. She is a tricky one, though. She is unafraid of insulting him, showing a distinct fearlessness in the face of somebody far larger than herself, someone who could easily lash out at the insult. It is perhaps foolhardy, but also to be admired.

His wounded, purring vanity retreats slightly at the coquettish way she says his name, however. It rasps in his ears like a melody, bidding each tense muscle to relax with a happy shudder. I've been looking for you. His mammoth head lifts, delighted that she's been actively seeking him out. Does that mean that she is as intrigued with him as he is with her? "Oh? I'm flattered, Airlia. You are in danger of inflating my...ego." For the first time he allows flirtation to slip into his voice, implying that his ego is not all she may inflate. It has been a while since he had a mare - he has his needs, and he's keen to see how far he can push his boundaries with her.

She reaches out to touch him, and he folds eagerly into her caress. He has always been touch-orientated, especially when a pretty woman is involved. Again his pride is prickled as she asks where he was, as though he has neglected his duties - again he puffs up like a courting peacock. "Has something happened? Has somebody tried to hurt you?" If so....he will destroy them. She is his, even if he has not yet bedded her, and the idea of another man touching her....he will not allow it.

Perhaps he has been neglectful, given his recent movement into the Throat, but he vows that it will not happen again. He will keep an eye on her from now on - she is the first member of a harem that will, one day, rule Helovia.

image credits

@Airlia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 09-24-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 09-26-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-01-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-04-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-04-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-13-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-18-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-19-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-19-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-20-2016, 01:00 AM