the Rift

[PRIVATE] eight legs to the wall

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
HE SAYS "OH BABY GIRL, DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES
I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING AND MY TONGUE IS A WEAPON"

What is it about this woman? She is so....alluring, a silver-tongued temptress, a slender stream of webbed beauty. She is remarkably attractive, there's no doubt about that, but Helovia has no shortage of attractive women - so what is it that makes this one so captivating to him?

Perhaps it is because she does not seem swayed by his masculinity, nor daunted by his obvious attempts to seduce her. Perhaps it is because she is making him wait, and that she seems to have the wit to go toe to toe with him. Whilst not a scholar himself, it appeals to Volterra's inner beast to surround himself with more intellectual women, the brains to his brawn. He likes to know that he is physically superior to a woman, even if he is not mentally so - the exception being Isopia, who was blessed with great wit and great power. Thinking about her makes the leviathan's chest hurt, so he swiftly forces her from his mind to focus on Airlia.

Whatever it is that she uses to trap him so delightfully, it makes him crave the notion of having her as part of his harem. He is like a magpie, a collector of pretty things, and she is quite ravishing. He is unaware that he is allowing himself to be drawn into her web; his arrogance blinds him to that fact, ensuring that he thinks it is he that is controlling their conversations.

Her muzzle caresses the thick contours of his neck and he leans joyously into it, feeling the familiar shiver of desire flutter through the flesh that she touches. She confesses her loneliness, and the stallion releases a long, low sigh. "It was not my intention to abandon you, Airlia, yet I have had certain matters to attend to." An eager swish of the tail; he wonders how she will take this news. "I have joined the Dragon's Throat as its Gladiator. Being part of a herd so soon was not part of the plans I had set down for myself, for us - but it has its advantages." Without having to worry so much about his survival on his own, the black colossus can focus more on his plans, his machinations, his ideas. He can continue to hone his body and his battle skills ready for when he seizes the crown he so desires. "Would you care to join me there? Your company would certainly liven the place up, and you know how I like to keep my women close." The possession in his voice is clear to hear; it is the first time he has mentioned the notion of her being his, and a frisson of excitement spreads down his spine at how she will take the words.

image credits

@Airlia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 09-24-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 09-26-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-01-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-04-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-04-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-13-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-18-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-19-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-19-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-20-2016, 01:00 AM