the Rift

[PRIVATE] eight legs to the wall

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
HE SAYS "OH BABY GIRL, DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES
I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING AND MY TONGUE IS A WEAPON"

It has not escaped his notice that he is the first to have her. This inflames his masculine pride with glee, knowing that he has claimed something irreplaceable, something that no other man can ever take. Not that he intends for there to be other men, now. She is his, and they will rise together.

She asks what kis pok means, and a wolfish grin spreads across the goliath's satiated face. "It means little spider," he rumbles. Her cobweb markings intrigue him, and he can't help wondering if their child - should they conceive one - will inherit them. Volterra never considers the creation of children as the sole reason for his bedding of mares, but on this occasion he thinks there would be something poetically beautiful about conceiving a foal with Airlia. It would cement their bond, ensure that they are tied for eternity. With a wife and a child in tow, the leviathan will have the first segments of the harem he hopes to raise and nurture.

It is a delightful thought that sends a shiver down his spine. Glory is so close he can taste it, his childhood dreams preparing to reach fruition.

Shaking his massive neck to send swathes of black mane cascading across his muscles, the beast nudges his head against his woman. "Come, let us graze." They will need to keep their strength up - Volterra is quite keen to indulge with her again. He begins to meander along, seeking to lead Airlia to the lush grass near the beach. His colossal body remains close to her at all times, however, possessive and present.

image credits

Figured we could end this here and continue in the birth thread :D @Airlia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 09-24-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 09-26-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-01-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-04-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-04-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-13-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-18-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-19-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Volterra - 10-19-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: eight legs to the wall - by Airlia - 10-20-2016, 01:00 AM