the Rift

from love

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark

S  U  N  J  A  T  A

There was a glaring problem with the cobalt man. Anger bubbled and bristled strongly within him, burning on the edges and searing each portion of his brain as it turned and spun. His indigo gaze drifted around the now unfamiliar trees, as the Orangemoon sun beat down across the land casting long shadows along the earth as the sun worked its way to set. It illuminated the woods like fire, and where Sunjata may have felt a moment or two of unease, it just seemed to mimic the fire that burned from within him.

He had tried and succeeded, he had ended a life, and his dearest beloved sister hadn’t even tried. Sure, deep down Sunjata believed that she might have tried to kill the stupid vulture – but his blind rage continued and burned on, blinding him to the idea that she had. And so, he leaned it to failure. Sharply, his head shifted toward her as he spread out a tri-toned wing, brushing against her small frame in encouragement and hurriedness. “Kom, is dit om laat.” His voice was gruff, hoarse, and filled with suppressed frustration. His tall body towered over his sister, but his footfalls were placed with defiance and precision. He was determined to escape, to find a new life, to punish Saar for the disrespect she had caused them.

After walking a few more paces, he turned sharply to her, his body turning away from her, his wings spreading out as they came into a clearing. His head lowered to her, to try his best to catch her gaze. “Tell me, my klein dwaas, is this place sufficient?” He questioned, tilting his head and narrowing his gaze. His feathers bristled, standing up as his shadow danced across her - as though from a bad omen. His eyes lingered, perhaps a bit longingly on his sister, before turning away and taking the lead, scouting the area much like he had done on his and his sisters more private encounters.

"talk."

Kom, is dit om laat. – come, it’s getting late 
my klein dwaas – my little fool

We slipped into midnight
like the death of the sun.
img credits

@Saartjie and open! They're going to be pretty racist toward Unicorns fyi :|

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
from love - by Sunjata - 09-24-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: from love - by Saartjie - 09-24-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: from love - by Volterra - 09-24-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: from love - by Sunjata - 09-24-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: from love - by Graasvoel - 09-24-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: from love - by Saartjie - 09-24-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: from love - by Volterra - 09-25-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: from love - by Sunjata - 09-25-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: from love - by Graasvoel - 10-02-2016, 11:02 AM
RE: from love - by Saartjie - 10-02-2016, 04:07 PM