the Rift

from love

Saartjie Posts: 11
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 3
ali

S A A R T J I E

Sunjata's sudden stop made Saartjie stop as well and the splaying of his wings partially blocked her view of the man that had come out of the trees before them. Being in a new land she knew the potential dangers that everything and everyone posed, but that did not make her any less curious. She made her way to her dear brother's side and peered out at the black and white brute before them. Immediately she noted his very obvious lack of wings and the expression on her face grew stern. Usually a lack of wings meant there was a horn present, but as she studied the man's forehead she could see none. This lead her to conclude that he was like the Debwani, only when he spoke he actually sounded intelligent.

The sound of wings had Saartjie looking toward the sky and when she saw who it was she couldn't hide her smile. It was like the Gods spiting her stupid brother for calling her a fool. Ha! Jata was going to die and she was going to love every minute of it. "Gaal!" His name was spoken with a mixture surprise, relief, and just a touch of happiness if only to dig under her dear brother's skin. "Ek het jou gemis." She purred -- take that, Sunjata. "Hoekom het jy verlaat sonder my?" She'd truly had no intentions of leaving Dorobo with him, but Gaal wouldn't know that and any chance that gave her the opportunity to get back at Jata for the way he'd treated her all the way to Helovia she'd take it.

The question that Jata posed to her made her tear her attention away from Gaal and look to him, but before she could answer him, Gaal did. This brought Volterra back to her attention and she looked to the unwinged, unhorned man. "Hello." She finally greeted. "I am Saartjie, and he is Sunjata." Though whether or  not they were looking for a home was up to brother dearest.

"Why are you in Helovia?"

Oh, only because they were exiled from home because a certain situation had come to light, but there was no reason to go spilling the beans to Gaal or a stranger, was there? Saar smiled and drifted closer to Gaal as he reached out to her. "For you, lekker." She answered simply

"."

Translation:
Ek het jou gemis - i've missed you
Hoekom het jy verlaat sonder my? - why did you leave without me

Love left me hollow
I'm with you in the end
Cold, crippled and shallow
Don't leave me here again
img credits

Messages In This Thread
from love - by Sunjata - 09-24-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: from love - by Saartjie - 09-24-2016, 05:45 PM