the Rift

from love

Saartjie Posts: 11
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 3
ali

S A A R T J I E

Sunjata's reaction to Gaal's arrivial tickled the little mare. It was no secret that her brother disliked Gaal, but the extent of his dislike was often amusing. "When you do that you look fat." She said, referring to the way his feathers puffed up as his agitation grew. She knew how vain Sunjata was about his appearance and she could not pass up the chance to sink her verbal claws into him.

Her blue eyes shifted to Volterra as he questioned whether or not they had seen equines before. "Where we come from the equines do not have quite the same stature." She said, her head tilting has her eyes swept unabashed over Volterra's muscular frame. "And they do not speak with such eloquence. They're quite ... primitive." She explained, since her brother seemed to be so caught up in glaring daggers at Gaal. Volterra continued on, introducing himself as a gladiator. She could certainly appreciate a warrior and the way she looked at Volterra then proved as much. "A gladiator?" She purred. "That explains your impressive physique." She had more to say, but then she heard Sunjata.

"...my hoer of a sister."

Saartjie rounded on Sunjata, her ears flat against her skull and her eyes narrowed. "Gaan naai jouself, Sunjata!" The colorful mare snapped. "Jy my bel 'n hoer nie, maar jy slaap met enigiets met vier bene en 'n hartklop." He out of anyone she'd ever met had no right to call her a whore when he was the textbook definition. Sunjata's mouth had her ready to leave him behind until he was ready to apologize to her. She snorted when he accepted Volterra's invitation to the Dragon's Throat. "I hope you have a heat stroke." She hissed before she looked back to Gaal. "Take me to the Edge." She requested.

"."

Translation:
Gaan naai jouself - go fuck yourself
Jy my bel 'n hoer nie, maar jy slaap met enigiets met vier bene en 'n hartklop - you call me a whore, but you sleep with anything with four legs and a heartbeat

Love left me hollow
I'm with you in the end
Cold, crippled and shallow
Don't leave me here again
img credits

Messages In This Thread
from love - by Sunjata - 09-24-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: from love - by Saartjie - 09-24-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: from love - by Volterra - 09-24-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: from love - by Sunjata - 09-24-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: from love - by Graasvoel - 09-24-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: from love - by Saartjie - 09-24-2016, 08:52 PM