the Rift

The Dragged Heirloom

Guinevere Posts: 5
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0hh :: 3 (Ages in Orangemoon)
Dream
GUINEVERE
She had continued to struggle, feeling the thorns dig into her skin. Her antlered head turned towards the sound of a voice. "Huh..?" She said softly, her voice a gentle tinkling sound almost like a bell. Her ears perked as the other unicorn touched her shoulder with her pink muzzle. Another mare came up, this one winged like some of those who loved in the provinces her parents controlled. She'd seen some before. She continued to struggle for a moment, before she realized that the other unicorn had told her to stop moving. And then the pegasus came forward, blades extending off her wings. Eyes widened, but she kept still, not wanting to hurt herself even further. After a few minutes, the other unicorn and the pegasus had her untangled from the brambles. She shook herself, wincing at the little scratches made by the thorns on her grullo and tobiano coat. If her parents could see her now... They would be ever so disappointed in their daughter. Having to rely on someone else to get her out of a mess, that was not something they taught her to do. And yet look what had happened to her.

"A thousand thanks from the Cro- Thanks for helping me." She said softly, nearly revealing who she truly was. Who knew if the stallion who tried to force her to accept his hoof in marriage was around here? Best not to reveal her identity to those she wasn't super close to. "My name is Guinevere. Might you tell me where I am? I have traveled far, and I am weary. If you have a place where I could rest my hooves, please tell." Guinevere said softly, flicking her short tail. Her head inclined slightly, the deer antlers on her head moving as well. "Also my magic doesn't appear to be working... Is there a reasoning to this? I carried magic from the time I was young, before I arrived here. It is strange to be missing my magic. Usually I can get out of a situation like I was in without assistance." She stated. The circlet on her head glinted slightly in the sun, the diamonds around the entirety of it glimmering.

Word Count: 369

OOC: @Adria @Tangere

"Speech!"

Messages In This Thread
The Dragged Heirloom - by Guinevere - 09-25-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Tangere - 09-25-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Adria - 09-25-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Guinevere - 09-25-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Tangere - 09-28-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Aquila - 10-14-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Guinevere - 10-16-2016, 11:37 PM