the Rift

The Dragged Heirloom

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

She giggles at the mare's friendly gratitude, stepping back to allow room for both woman to stand comfortably in their make shift circle. She's never seen either mare before, but the smell of rain and wet jungle clinging to the white mare's feathers is an obvious clue as to where she comes from. The other mare, the unicorn named Guinevere, is clearly a new face.

Tangere doesn't hesitate to take her turn on the welcome train. Giving both women a nod and smile of honest kindness, settling her hazelnut eyes on the other unicorn. “Well firstly,” She draws a chuckling breath, “I am Tangere.” She flicks her rosy nose toward the east and west, gesturing to all around them, “And this is Helovia.” The wind blows just then as if to say 'welcome'; the cool breeze smelling of changing leaves and stirred soil. Tangere takes the smell in and holds it there for a second, relishing quietly for a second.

Before she can unfold the commercial for real estate in the Basin, which she always kind of hates doing and also kind of loves it, the noble looking girl asks another question. The silvery painted woman tosses her shortened tail and focuses her eyes once more. “Helovia strips away the magic of anywhere else – only Helovian magic works here.” She pauses to shift her stance and get her words together. “We do indeed have a place for you to rest your tired self – I come from the north, from the cool mountains and pine forests of the Aurora Basin. I invite you to follow me home there, you're more then welcome to join us.” She allows that to be then end of her talk, it's certainly the winged woman's turn now and Tangere wouldn't want to be rude.

She gets briefly distracted with looking to the skies for her companion. She waits for his shadow to come dancing across the ground, for the tingle of his closeness to fill her brain. He is close, he found a meal, he'll surely be along soon.

non omnis moriar

Image Credit<3

@Guinevere @Adria

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
The Dragged Heirloom - by Guinevere - 09-25-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Tangere - 09-25-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Adria - 09-25-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Guinevere - 09-25-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Tangere - 09-28-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Aquila - 10-14-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: The Dragged Heirloom - by Guinevere - 10-16-2016, 11:37 PM