the Rift

[OPEN] for I never saw true beauty 'till this night [Festival Storytelling]

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I’ll taste the devil's tears
The trek to the Basin from the Edge had been a rather simple one. There weren’t any storms she had come across, no difficulty in trying to remember how to get here from the Reaper’s directions, it almost made the mare feel young again. At least, if it weren’t for the fact it had taken her a bit longer to arrive as opposed to the younger crowds. Either way, Glasgow stepped through the Basin, slowly growing further familiar with the situation at hand, curious to see what this festival was all about. Though, perhaps she was even more curious of how her Greenhouse had withstood the temperamental storms of Orangemoon.

The chill greeted her bones, but it was a rather familiar feeling as she looked upon the droves of people. There was a gathering near the lake that seemed to pique the scarred woman’s attention. Her glassy gaze drifted and stuck on those that had gathered – few familiar faces. Glasgow was pleased to see Alysanne was there, as well as a couple other creatures she hadn’t met. However, when she made her way into the group, she captured the beautiful sing song voice of Lena as she spoke of storytelling. Ivory ears tipped toward the bay unicorn as a smile found her lips – she absolutely loved stories and anything to do with history for that matter.

Dipping her dual horned head to the group as well as Lena she offered the mare a bit of a wider smile, the scars pressing and bunching with the action. “Hello, Lena. It’s good to see you again.” She spoke gently before turning her attention to Alysanne with a dip of her head to her Queen. Then, she allowed her gaze to stick to the bay unicorn, excitement bubbling in her chest at the idea of stories – despite not having any suggestions of her own to add in.

"Talk."
Drink from his soul—
but i'll never give up you.
Glasgow
image | coding

Directly speaks to @Lena and acknowledges @Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
RE: for I never saw true beauty 'till this night [Festival Storytelling] - by Glasgow - 10-02-2016, 05:32 PM