the Rift

[OPEN] you're a firework [Festival Aurora Watching/Fireworks]

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

i am a leaf on the wind

The mare she finds is pleasant, her smile bright. The mare is beautiful, and Lyanna can’t help but admire the jewelry that adorns her as well. There’s a slight pang at that, remembering her old life, all the jewels that used to adorn her own black coat. She didn’t necessarily miss the jewels – she loved her simply ruby necklace that she’d gotten here – but she missed the family that came with the jewels. Life here was so different, and she loved it, certainly. But she would always miss her family. Though she found that the pang of remembering them was less painful now than it had been a year ago. That in some ways, the memories of them were becoming pleasant and nostalgic, rather than simply a weight to bear.

The golden mare mentions the trek, and Lyanna grins slightly, spreading her tri-colored wings from her side just a bit. “I admit, I’m something of a cheater when it comes to that.” She’d flown the bulk of the way, only landing outside the border. It did seem polite not to come dive-bombing into someone else’s herd, invited or not. She tucks her wings back to her side, not needing them now. Before she has time to think of something else to say, a polecat slips into the group. One that Rexanna seems to know, and Lyanna smiles at that as well. Companions still fascinate her. Particularly when they go wandering off without their bonded.

She watches the two interact for a moment before Rexanna speaks up again. Lyanna’s smile brightens just a bit, making it obvious her next words are genuine. “Oh, I really am. I haven’t seen any of the other herdlands yet. This place is beautiful, and I admit, it’s nice to see something new.” She still loves exploring, and she leaves the Edge when she has time. But she’s traversed most of Helovia at this point. Not quite all, but enough to feel like she knows the place well. But the other herdlands are still a mystery to her, and it’s nice to put a picture to at least one more of them. “This really was a lovely idea.”

Another joins – one she recognizes easily. She nods to her King with a smile. “Tembovu.” she says in greeting, her words formal and polite as always with a slight level of familiarity. An old habit from diplomatic visits as a Princess. Some things never change. “I am,” she says, agreeing that she is enjoying the Basin. It’s not the Edge, but it’s beautiful. He moves past her to Rexanna though, making their relationship rather obvious. Apparently he is not trying to be subtle, not that she sees why he has any reason to be either.

More show, and she’s glad for the distraction, because staying with Rexanna and Tembovu is clearly no longer an option. She doesn’t know who speaks of a recruiting contest, but she assumes he is one of the leads here. His commanding voice, and announcement makes her guess it’s likely. A filly replies ‘thank you’, so Lyanna figures this must be Kaida. She smiles at the girl and nods her head. “Congratulations. I’m Lyanna,” she offers.  

watch how i soar.

lyanna

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're a firework [Festival Aurora Watching/Fireworks] - by Lyanna - 10-11-2016, 02:01 PM