the Rift

Let's crush my characters soul, TOGETHER!

Tommen Posts: 12
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 6 yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Illumia
Hi guys! As you may have noticed I've finally convinced myself to join this site, and I really want to get involved with some awesome plots. With that said, I have a few specific moments I want Tommen to go through (so I can torture my character teehee)

The most important of these events is the loss of his leg. However, I need to find a way for him to lose it. Hopefully, it would be in some sort of fight. It could be burned off, bitten off, torn off, the possibilities are gruesomely endless teehee. Maybe he could lose it fighting to defend someone? He'll probably have some other scars from this event too.
He will also need a character to make him his new, metal leg, so if anyone has a character that might be good at making/forging stuff, I would love to thread our characters!

I'm also looking for a love interest as well as some one-night-stands for a bitter, three-legged Tommo to bang. He's joining the Hidden Falls so if anyone has any characters there that could use some lovin', he's your man!

EDIT:
going to be attacked by: Sabre
protecting: Adria

now I just need someone to make him a new leg after the fight c:

please tag tommen.

Messages In This Thread
Let's crush my characters soul, TOGETHER! - by Tommen - 09-26-2016, 12:11 AM