the Rift

[PRIVATE] All These Things That I've Done

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Oh the wall. It was undoubtedly the best move for her at the moment. Her wing ached as she shied away from the thump of Mbwene hitting the ice. Her eyes fell closed, and she relished the darkness that washed over her. An eerie silence followed, Edgar hopping on the ground toward his bonded after successfully freezing Tembovu’s manhood (which, betwixt all the emotions, was quite the high). His head rubbed longingly against her front hooves, trying desperately to calm to Icebound. Yet he had never seen her so shattered and broken.

The queen opened her eyes for a moment, only glancing towards the burning thicket, the impression of the deer like creature fresh in her mind. All she could see was burning, and instead of ash It was a pool of blood.

Tembovu’s voice eventually broke through her calm. No matter how quiet he chose to be, she was attuned to him enough to pick up the quietest of whispers. Her head never looked back to the wall as she let it go. Taking the blasting of the heat, it almost immediately crumbled into boulders of ice. Edgar was the only one to look back at the duo. His eyes first land of Mbwene, sad and upset that one of his friends would do such a thing. Elsa had no intention of hurting Tembovu, but it seems that the elephant king had been waiting for a moment to shatter the Icebound.

Elsa let even more silence fall as the elephantine companion trumpeted her annoyance. It hardly gave her any motivation to stick around. If she was so eager to go why didn’t they both pack up and leave? They obviously had no intention of mourning the souls consumed by the flames.

“Why are you here.” Her voice was rough and ragged, fighting against the choking of the smoke. “You did it. You killed them. I hope you’re proud of your decision.” Elsa was defeated and broken, her words reflecting as much. “You win Tembovu. I give up. Whatever I do is never good enough for you.” Her lower lips quivered as she bit back tears. Tears were weak, and she refused to feed into his sick masochism anymore. “Do not think this is just about the… thing from before. This is hardly just about that. To you’ve I’ve been nothing but secondary and not good enough. You can’t even trust me and the other warriors to protect our land that you’ve just murdered a family. You don’t even care.” As much as her words were accusatory, it was dead and more statement like. Nothing could change her mind about him- at least for now. Edgar peeped quietly, trying to reign in his bonded’s wild thoughts. Digging into the deepest recesses of her mind, he was trying to pull her out of the dark rut she had just climbed out of.

Dirty, broken and beaten, she finally got the guts to look to the man who destroyed the last living parts of her soul.

"Talk."

Fire & Ice

@Tembovu
i cires.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
All These Things That I've Done - by Tembovu - 09-26-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: All These Things That I've Done - by Elsa - 10-14-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: All These Things That I've Done - by Tembovu - 10-23-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: All These Things That I've Done - by Elsa - 11-02-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: All These Things That I've Done - by Tembovu - 11-27-2016, 11:36 PM