the Rift

I don't believe in fairytales. [open]

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom
Instantly, the blue roan picked up on the deluge tension radiating from the entire being of the gilded mare. How could she not? Cyan eyes narrowed as she studied her, though not scrutinizingly. She was simply curious, pondering what had transpired to arouse such a reaction in this until previously unacquainted mare. She observed her politely, analyzing the silent language of the mare's restrained movements, which although articulated no literal words, spoke louder than any could ever accurately express.

A smile commenced creeping its way onto her features as Osanna finally allowed herself to unwind, figuratively purging the strain that afflicted her figure slowly but surely. It was out of the question for her to mention the other mare's discomfort, but she felt the need to engage her in conversation, striving to transgress past the analogical barrier that separated them, now. "Are you new to these lands?" Her scent did not express the indications of a herd. In fact, she reeked of the essence of outer lands: those existing far beyond the boundaries of Helovia, though they weren't familiar to Cassiopeia.

A few moments divided the progression of her speech. "If you are looking for a herd, then you are welcome to join the Dragon's Throat. It's not much, but it's certainly better than nothing." Her smile broadened, trying to look as inviting as possible. She was only being truthful, for it was only fair that Osanna was presented with honesty. Undoubtedly she cherished her home, but realized some didn't regard it quite the same as she. If she was not interested in joining a herd, she would respect her decision regardless, and find a contrastive subject on which to reposition their conversation.

Messages In This Thread
I don't believe in fairytales. [open] - by Osanna - 06-18-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: I don't believe in fairytales. [open] - by Osanna - 06-19-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: I don't believe in fairytales. [open] - by Cassiopeia - 06-20-2012, 01:58 AM