the Rift

Like causes without rebels [Insanity, open]

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

[I'd like a few threads with Insanity before anyone else attempts to join in. Currently they are still traveling to the Foothills, so I'd place the scenery in the Threshold still.]

Hooves traced a well worn path on their route towards the herd land. Their heads rested north as they shuffled through the snow and Ricochet was forced to shield his eyes against the wind that blew from that way. Bowing his head against the cold he tried to position his body ahead of her, providing a physical shield from winter's teeth. To their left the sun had started to decline in the sky and soon promised to sink in the horizon line, likely bloodying the sky by the time they crossed the herd borders.

The trip would not be terribly long. Of all the herds she chose it was fortunate the Foothills was the nearest, especially in this turn of the year. It led his thoughts to wonder what had set her hooves to travel in this season, and to what darkness the depths of her past settled. He tossed a glance back at her as they walked, wondering if she would be as willing to tell as she'd said she be. She seemed almost amused by the idea of telling him about her previous residence and its foreign culture of mare subservience, an idea Ricochet thought he would enjoy. He supposed that enjoyment was the source of her amusement.

Flicking his tail absent, a dark wash against a pale coat, the dunskin tried his hoof at sparking meaningful conversation. The dribble at the Threshold had only been a game and he needed to know the true worth of his latest recruit and how best she might serve him.

"I would have thought that mare's proposal would appeal to you... could it be that you enjoyed the lack of options provided to you before? I would call it security in the familiar, but I'm not sure you'' recognize much of anything here." His voice was a casual drawl even if the topic was a serious affair. He only hoped to test the waters and poke at the edges to see what might unfurl from the heart of it. Her tone of response would be the most truthful and he turned his ears towards her in ready hunger.

R I C O C H E T - -
blam, you're dead

Messages In This Thread
Like causes without rebels [Insanity, open] - by Ricochet - 10-24-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: Like causes without rebels [Insanity, open] - by Insanity - 10-26-2012, 01:43 PM
RE: Like causes without rebels [Insanity, open] - by Insanity - 10-30-2012, 09:02 PM