Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest]

Cowboy Posts: 22
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 3 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

COWBOY
I may be a real bad boy,
But baby I'm a real good man.

He had been out patrolling the borders again looking for anything unusual all morning long. The sound of wings caught his attention and he looked up. Two dragon looking figured were flying high above him circling a cretin spot. Curiosity pulled him forward and the raced ahead searching for the source of the creatures. It wasn't long before he found the place he was looking for. The stallion halted outside the group and looked over them all. There was a very brightly colored horned mare, blood bay stallion, a young bay and blue stud, and a mare standing at the front, apparently the summoner. He watched the lead carefully for a moment before stepping into the crowd.

His ears pricked carefully as he listened to her speak. A taste soured his tongue as she carried on. The daughter of the Earth god ruled over this land? He had to fight back the urge to snort and turn his back on her. She rambled on about growing the herd lands. 'But why? It all seems thick and healthy to me.' He looked at her; his face blank his body relaxed. He didn't want to upturn anything, yet. He was much to new, to unknown to do anything anyway, so why rock the boat?

He listened to the promotions in silence looking over at each horse that was named: and present. His heart skipped as he looked upon a mare with dual wings. She was glorious with a snow white coat splattered with blue, green, and black spots. A red spot was planted on her forehead setting over her golden eyes. His heart hammered and he stepped towards her, weaving carefully around everyone else. He stopped next to her and smiled warmly. His voice was warm, bold, and thick with his accent, "Howdy miss, congratulations on the promotion." He tried to meet her eyes with his sparkling tan and blue orbs. "My name is Cowboy, I'm newer here. It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am." He smiled and felt nervous around her, which was odd. He'd spoken with a lot of women before and had never felt like this before. So he stood there stupidly, hoping she would talk to him.
--------------------------------
Drawl
Words/Tags;; 369 Speaks directly to @Ultima
OOC;; Seeking a dragon with shock magic Wishlist
IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: commission_cowboy_copy_by_poolpaw-d9xaagi.png]     [Image: 57042ce5d562d]
Please tag

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest] - by Cowboy - 09-28-2016, 04:08 AM