Tommen Posts: 12
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 6 yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Illumia
TOMMEN
there are no men like me
*tommen has not yet lost his leg
"HIDDEN FALLS. THIS IS A HERD MEETING. YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUIRED."

Seven bloody hells. Tommen groaned. He'd somehow forgotten what it was like to actually be a part of a herd, to be at the command of another leader. For a moment, he considered just walking away now. It's not like I'm an actual part of this herd. He could leave, not say goodbye to even the herd's leader. Just disappear without a trace. He'd done it before, after all. But he owed the herd's leader at least the respect of a farewell. Herd's leader. What did they call her? Czarina? Indeed, it had turned out that his red-caped acquaintance was all the royal she appeared to be; the woman had now mounted an outcropping to interrupt Tommen's sleep with her call to action.

From where he lay, he tried to catch her eye and level her with his best, unimpressed glare, but his view of her was soon blocked out by the gathering masses of the herd members. Blinking sleepily, he got to his feet, figuring he might as well see what the fuss was about. It was the least he could do, since the Czarina had let him remain in her lands. He made his way to the main gathering, weaving between the melee of equines that constituted the Hidden Falls herd. It was a small group, though they were diverse; his eyes were caught by certain individuals, including a powerful orange stallion just a bit shorter then he, a woman with stripes like morning sky, and a fierce black unicorn woman. Is there no consistency with these guys? He wondered. Back at home, everyone was a simple shade of brown or grey. His family had all been unicorns; in fact, most people were. It was why he'd stood out, making him a desirable and intriguing catch for the women of the court. Not that he'd minded. Quite the opposite, really.

Breaking himself out of the past again, he lifted his head above the crowd to listen to the the Czarina speak her announcements across the herd. His attention was quickly lost. Blah blah blah, motivational speech, blah blah introductions. He lowered his eyelids with disinterest, slightly disappointed by the commonality of the Czarina's speech. Still, he paid half the attention; she introduced quite a few newcomers, but did not mention his name. Though he hadn't expected to be called out, he had been hoping for it. He'd accepted to be a warrior for the length of his stay; surely that meant something. He was about to turn and leave the gathering place when another's words caught his attention; words that brought a smile to his face. "And I would like to spar with anyone interested in becoming Champion."

He turned, lifting his head towards the new speaker. He steadily held the blood-red gaze of a dark-pelted unicorn. "Champion?" He spoke up, feeling a telltale smirk shape his lips. She wanted to spar. Suddenly, he no longer felt the urge to leave these lands as he had planned. Maybe he could be convinced to stay...especially if he got to fight again. A knight. You could be a knight again. It was a foolish hope, and perhaps a dangerous one, but for now he did not care. "Then I issue a challenge, m'lady; I will spar with you, unless you're afraid that a newcomer would kick your ass."

issues a challenge to @Ktulu

please tag tommen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest] - by Tommen - 09-29-2016, 10:12 AM