the Rift

Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest]

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

She was late, late, so so very late. She chased the urging little dragon composed of loose and twirling water suspended by magic. Playfully it turned back to check to see if she was racing after it as she was supposed to. She was on the border, barely even in Falls territory when Isopia's magic found her, and she knew immediately what she was supposed to be doing. Her big feet, cloven and almost sticky-like as they grab at the terra effortlessly pulling her down the path after her chipper little hydro guide.

I'm so sorry.” Her voice is so low and meant only for Archibald's ears. She slips between a few bodies to get to her father, nestling big self next to him. She Is in time to hear her promotion, raising her tail to silently accept the role, though her heart pounds in expectation that she may have the rank immediately revoked due to her rediculus tardiness.

Adventurers are never on time. A voice in her head coaxes her back into calmness. She listens, reeling her long tail back down to twitch just over the moss and leaves.

A small gasp leaves her mouth as Isopia's voice booms, beckoning her father. Macaria has seen her father before, the Earth God; she's seen them meet and it's a powerful thing. What could possibly be happening with the whole herd then? She listens on as the caped Queen announces her thoughtful request. Ari's lips curl into a delighted grin. At every turn their knew leader seems to be a  rather captivating individual. She nudges her father's dark shoulder with her steely gray one, her dapples sparking just briefly. “I really like her...” Her voice just a murmur off of her pink lips, tilting toward his closest ear.

dare my wild heart

image | coding

mentions her dad only, but feel free to assume she rubbed down you finding her way to @Archibald xD

OMFG IM SORRY SORRY SORRY
i have no excuse -dies-

----------- LATER EDIT, Archi isn't here and never comes so she's obviously a nut lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest] - by Macaria - 10-10-2016, 12:38 PM