the Rift

Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest]

Aquila Posts: 95
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Craonos :: Common Narwhal Leviathan :: Boil smitty
Aquila

Even more winged ones appeared, certainly not improving the seaborne’s wary and irritated mood. The woman would rather face ŝarkotes than be surrounded by these winged predators that continued to multiply during the meeting. Even the Carinaj boasted feather appendages, tucked neatly alongside scarlet cape. Unblinking, teal eyes stare at the cloak as she spoke to ‘the Constrictor’ — a thankfully wingless and fierce looking unicorn. Overlarge eyes linger on the dark, gold-marked woman and her bear for a few moments, ears swiveling forward in thought, even as Carinaj Isopia spoke to all the herd.

Though the seahorse still heard her words, and the meaning beneath them. The God of the Earth—a dio who had murdered the tyrant Vjanta, but also ignored her pleas— wished for them to grow and protect the Falls. Perhaps…perhaps if the warrior gave her skills of protection to the Falls…would that bend the God’s ram-horned head in her direction? Would it quirk his ear and make him heed her pleas for Akvo?

A tell-tale buzzing filled the air as her barbs rattled while her tail thrashed with thought. She wasn’t sure what her superiors in Akvo would say of this. She wasn’t certain what her father would say of this. She wasn’t certain that she’d ever know, either, as they and all their opinions were trapped in a Rift with dimensions of time and space between them.

And so, stepping forward after the demo-goddess called for the very God that Aquila did not trust, her throaty voice called to the Fall’s new Czarina, “I will protect this herd with the knowledge provided to me by the Akvian people, Carinaj,” There was her allegiance, professed before all those winged, horned, and not. And then she fell silent, looking to see if the Earth God would heed his daughter’s calls.

ŝarkotes = giant sharks
Carinaj = female czar/tsar
dio = god

The sea is hell and I am its fury.

Aquila joins the Conscripts and then waits for Earthy

Please tag Aquila in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark and dusty, painted on the sky [meeting + herd quest] - by Aquila - 10-15-2016, 09:14 AM