the Rift

[PRIVATE] and all we are left with is embers [earth]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A

Father Earth's words land on grateful ears. Perhaps it is foolish for Volterra to think that his herd choices have any impact on somebody like this great God, that the giant before him has any care for the living habits of mortals. But it comes as a relief when the great man says what Volterra had hoped - that choosing to help a friend over personal ambition will not count against him. His misgivings about the Throat begin to fade, and one small weight lifts itself from his mammoth shoulders. Truthfully he doesn't know why he holds the God's opinion of him in such high regard - he only knows that he has dedicated himself to following the huge tribrid and cares what is thought of him.

As much as he wants this conversation to last forever, he knows it cannot. He must take up no more of the Earth God's time, precious as it undoubtedly is, and he has received enough information to think about. "Thank you for your time, föld királya," he rumbles, and his head dips in a nod of respect towards his patron deity. He manages a small smile, although it's as weak as he feels. "I will return as soon as my quest is complete." It is harder than he thinks to complete the deed that the God has set him, and he is determined to go above and beyond what is asked of him to make sure he fully understands the power that he may be granted.

With a grunt of pain, the leviathan turns and hobbles away from the Veins, his mind spinning and his side pulsating.

image credits

Thanks for this thread, I loved it <33

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: and all we are left with is embers [earth] - by Volterra - 01-31-2017, 05:26 PM