the Rift

Of Monsters [open!]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
-- Patrick Rothfuss

The walk was a simple one. Cascading through the harsh mountains, slide through the Arch and simply stroll into the Threshold. The weather got easier as one moved downwards and the terrain flatter. d'Artagnan couldn't care less if he was going up, down or side to side. The new poison he had cooked up had taken hold of his senses as he rather drunkenly wobbled into the shaded trees. His head full of mist and his eyes dizzy under influence. This is marvellous! The thought seemed to echo in his mind, the rustle of trees a muffled sound in his delirium. d'Artagnan wasn't entirely sure what he took could be a poison, it certainly wasn't all that bad. The days were getting shorter, the nights were freezing and this is what happens to the Nightshade when left with nothing to do. Experimentation. Who knew what would be left of him later that day.

Glazed dual coloured eyes spotted the palomino femme and before he could even try conjure a single thought, the merlot steed was bobbling over to her. His movements lurched and uncoordinated. His next challenge raised its head. Speech. A gruff voice with tones of a complete idiot emerged from his grey lips, it seemed he could speak coherently but made little difference as his mind was still hazy. "Ahoy sister! Could you perhaps help me home?"

The words tumbled out and he looked blearily at her, his vision blurring once more as he took in the horns she carried. All of a sudden the formula took effect again and they turned into 6 or 8 and he withdrew in surprise. "Shit!" Blinking a few times as the curse left his maw, he really did need to go home.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 10-24-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by d'Artagnan - 10-25-2012, 08:44 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 10-25-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 10-29-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 10-29-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 11-02-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 11-04-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 11-04-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 11-04-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 11-05-2012, 06:21 AM