the Rift

Of Monsters [open!]

Redux Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Photobucket

I yelled back when I heard thunder, but I'm down to one last breath

Redux had been so focused in on the intoxicated stallion wobbling in front of her that she hardly noticed the large, winged stallion approaching until she heard his voice rumble over the silence. Luckily, she was confronted by a stallion that could actually walk and think. She cast her eyes to D'Artagnan for a moment and wondered if he could form a coherent reply in his state at the moment. Did he even know where he was in this world? Redux looked back to the new stallion and regarded him curiously. She had never seen an equine with wings in her lifetime, and the sight puzzled her instantly. The dark mahogany wings were perched easily to his broad back and made the brute look even more massive then he was. Towering over her at two hands, stocky, and strong; the intimidation was clear on Redux as she took a hesitant step back.

Other equines had been bewildered by the horns sprouting from her skull, so there were obviously different mutations within these lands. Redux offered a warm smile to Leander and replied in a soft voice, "Thank you," she paused momentarily to look between the two stallions, "I'm completely at a loss here... I know nothing." Redux's smile turned a little sheepish as she admitted the truth to her lost wanderings. She had little idea of what this land called Helovia was. Again she took the chance to look back at D'Artagnan with a solid, firm look. Capable or not of handling the swaying horned stallion, Redux was fearful to offend him in any manner. Her soft lips stayed closed as she turned her orange eyed gaze back to Leander, bewildered as to what was on her mind. Instead, Redux shifted the conversation elsewhere. "My name is Redux. Your's?" she asked curiously to the winged stud.

(p.s. I didn't know if D'Artagnan is going to reply or not... so I just went ahead xD hehe, couldn't help myself! Hope it's okay)

"Redux's speech"

Messages In This Thread
Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 10-24-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by d'Artagnan - 10-25-2012, 08:44 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 10-25-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 10-29-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 10-29-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 11-02-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 11-04-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 11-04-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 11-04-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 11-05-2012, 06:21 AM