the Rift

Of Monsters [open!]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona
L E A N D E R

Not surprisingly, the pretty stranger appeared a bit startled by his approach. Hoping to reassure the lady, Leander kept his gold frame still and let his wings fold against his hide. There was no way of knowing whether this Unicorn doe was racist like the loony ex-Edge boy. Luckily, the orange locked girl greeted him with friendly words, not showing any signs of hatred for the lack of decoration on his head. She confirmed his assumption that she was a newcomer, or so it seemed, and he did not miss the hard look she gave to the drunken bay.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, miss Redux. I am Leander, a warrior of the Dragon's Throat herd. And as for him," The brawny pegasus let his voice soften as he went on to speak of the stallion before them, and feathered limbs stepped a bit closer to Redux. There was no need to speak to anyone here but her. "I do not know his name, but his scent is of a racist Unicorn group, which I and my allies recently defeated in battle. They believe that anyone without a horn on their brow is essentially worthless. That ideology has not worked well for them, as you can see." White traced eyes gleamed with knowledge as he spoke, his words holding no anger or bitterness, but truth. He would give this lovely young fae the information he could, for there was no doubt that Mauja's group would try to swindle her loyalty off if they got the chance. After a moment of looking towards the glass-horned brute, Leander let his view fall back to Redux. "This whole region is called Helovia, and right now you are in the Threshold. To the West is the World's Edge, a herd which lives in a forest by steep cliffs which drop to the sea. To the North is the Windtossed Foothill's, another herd-land which is fairly self explanatory. And to the South is the Dragon's Throat, where I hail from. My leader is Kri the Resolute, a strong and just mare. We live on the shores of a lake, an oasis in the midst of desert." Some pride flushed his features at speaking of his herd, though his tone was still softer than it normally was, as to leave the intoxicated stallion to his own mind. His own brilliant gaze lingered on the girl's autumn pools, a rather brash smile on his lips. "I have given you honest information of all the herds, my lady. But I must warn you; there are those from other herds that have no qualms about fabricating lies in order to gain the loyalty of a pretty girl like you. I have seen more than one be led away beneath a veil of lies in this wood." White traced eyes glanced around the forest to punctuate the statement, though the reddish stallion never left his sights. His sandy brow wrinkled as he thought of the last mare he'd met here in the Threshold, whisked away by a sharp-tongued bastard and the lies he spit. One day, that buck would have his ego taken down a notch, and it would be at his own hooves. His look of tension would probably not be lost on the lovely Redux, and it didn't take long for the palomino to once again return his eyes to the light hued girl, unable to fight smiling at her. "Where are you from, Redux? And what do you seek in this troubled land?"

[ooc: It has been more than 48 hours, so I am skipping D'art as well <3]

Messages In This Thread
Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 10-24-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by d'Artagnan - 10-25-2012, 08:44 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 10-25-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 10-29-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 10-29-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 11-02-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 11-04-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 11-04-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Redux - 11-04-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Of Monsters [open!] - by Leander - 11-05-2012, 06:21 AM