the Rift

[PRIVATE] three-headed trouble maker

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

Tallsun had finally drawn to a close and Orangemoon was beginning to blanket Helovia in the very beginnings of cooler weather. Vadim had always been fond of the cold and had spent a great deal of his childhood runnning around the Frostbreath Steppe, so we welcomed the cooler weather, and was excited for when Frostfall would finally come and blanket Helovia in several feet of snow. Vlasi, too, was excited because there was very little that the pup loved more than playing in the snow. Day in and day out she would question Vadim on when the first snow would come, but he always shrugged and mumbled "I don't know", which would make the rougarou huff in frustration.

It was at Vlasi's suggestion, because she really wanted to see snow again soon, that the pair had started to head north -- surely it was snowing on the Steppe or in the Basin. Vadim, a wanderer at heart, had no problem with sating his companions desire to travel north, but he was in no rush. He took his time as they traveled because he had no intention of getting to the north where it could possibly be snowing and be malnourished and sleep-deprived. Vlasi, however, wasn't one to think far ahead and wanted to run all the way there without stopping. Where she got her endless supply of energy Vadim would never know and he envied her for it.

'Why are we stopping?' She demanded as Vadim slowed.

"I'm hungry." He answered. The Blood Falls was one of the last stops before they would reach the Steppe, where there was little grass.

'But I wanna gooooooo!' Vlasi complained as she bounced in place. 

"You should eat." He turned his head to look at his companion. One ear tilted back as she scowled. "Don't be stupid. You're going to waste all your energy and not be able to do anything when we get there." He snorted. "Go hunt and rest."

Vlasi hated to admit when her bonded was right, she liked to think that he was the dumb one and she was the smart one but he usually proved her wrong. Still, she snorted and grumbled her disagreement before turning and trotting away. She wasn't hungry, she just wanted to go north and play in the snow, but she knew how stubborn Vadim was. There was no way that she'd make him move on if he had no intention to. So the only thing she could do was make the best of an annoying situation.

It didn't take her long to find a mare moving through the thick vegetation and Vlasi couldn't resist the opportunity that had presented itself. She crept along behind the mare for a while, quietly stalking her because she had nothing better to do. Being the trouble maker that she was, Vlasi circled around the mare so that she was in front of her and she waited, her front end low to the ground and her butt sticking up in the air, tail wagging back and forth. She waited and waited and then she jumped out, barking and growling.

"Talk."

ooc://
vlasi is in her cerberus form
i think we had talked about vlasi stalking bell, so that's what i did

Credits

@Bellisma

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
three-headed trouble maker - by Vadim - 09-29-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: three-headed trouble maker - by Bellisma - 09-29-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: three-headed trouble maker - by Vadim - 10-13-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: three-headed trouble maker - by Bellisma - 10-23-2016, 08:50 PM