the Rift

[OPEN] There may be pain in the night - But joy comes in the morning [Birth]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

Hector
He had kept a constant eye on Amani ever since he had noticed her pregnancy at the herd meeting. Even if she didn't notice it, he had been keeping a careful eye on the Pegasus. While he did want to cuddle with her and watch her stomach grow gently with the days, he just didn't have the time being a warrior and all. He had left the Throat for a handful of days while he took care of some warrior business. Just a handful of days he had been gone. The stallion knew that the mare was getting close to her time, but he didn't realize that she was having the foal today! Hector had been on his way back to the Throat's center when he noticed Amani by the water. The sun was coming up as he began to coast down to the ground.

He landed softly on the ground not far from Amani, and noticed a small shape near her. The mighty warrior hesitated in the face of seeing his own foal. He took some hesitant steps towards Amani and his foal, who was his daughter but he didn't know her gender yet. As he got right next to the duo, he reached out his nose to gently touch it to Amani's. "Our daughter is beautiful. I'm sorry I haven't been around much, but I have been watching you, making sure you're alright. I wish I could've stayed with you more, but duties pulled me away. I promise, I will always be around for you and our..." He paused for a moment to look at the foal to figure its gender. "Our daughter. I apologize Amani, but I do promise to be around always." He said softly, leaning down to lightly brush his muzzle against his daughter's back and head. She had a double set of wings, and a dual set of horns that matched his own. She was beautiful. Perfect.
image credits

@Amani @Farah

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: There may be pain in the night - But joy comes in the morning [Birth] - by Hector - 09-29-2016, 09:51 PM