the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tell me all your secrets, I'll ask you no questions.

Cowboy Posts: 22
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 3 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The red stallion found himself wandering the Falls more confidently now. He had walked every border several times now and felt confident. Ever since the meeting and thing with the egg, he had been thinking about his bags. He wanted them back, and for that he needed the help of his herd. It wasn't his rank or right to take things back, so he had to tell someone about it. The best person he could think to talk to was the leader he knew. His tongue grew sour, but he kept on walking. He hadn't really explored the inside of the Falls, but he was learning. The stallion's ears twitched as a voice reached him.

It was her alright, asking why someone had picked something. Instead of picking up the pace he kept walking. It wasn't like she was waiting on him, if anything he was waiting on her. A smile came over his face as the stallion drew closer. He could smell her now. A few more steps and he could see her. He dipped his head as his deep drawl sounded, "Hello Czarina Isopia, how are you today?" He lifted his head back up and stepped closer, still keeping a respectful distance.

Dual colored eyes feel on the dragon at her feet. Cowboy could clearly smell it was a male, but it was so different from his brother's pair that he couldn't help but stare. He took in it's... well... cuteness. He had wings, spines, and horns, but it was just so cute. How could something that looked like that be the same species as his brother's scary pair. It's paws looked more like a raccoon's than terrifying talon tipped ones. "Sorry if I'm staring, I've never seen a dragon like him before." He turned to look up at the taller hybrid curiously.

He waited to see if she had anything to say about the dragon before he got down to business. "Ma'am, I hate to walk around the point, so I'll get to it. Before I joined the herd someone stole my bags." He watched her ears pricked slightly before continuing, "I believe a black and white Pegasus, named Alysanne has them now. I was wonderin' if we could get them back? It makes work offly hard without them. I could help the healers gather herbs and such with em." He wasn't sure if she would agree or not, or even know where the mare was to get them back. He watched her feeling slightly hopeful that she would help him.

-----------------
Talk
Words;;  424
OOC;; @Isopia
Cowboy
Are you gonna cowboy up or
lie there and bleed?

image | coding
[Image: commission_cowboy_copy_by_poolpaw-d9xaagi.png]     [Image: 57042ce5d562d]
Please tag

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me all your secrets, I'll ask you no questions. - by Cowboy - 10-04-2016, 01:35 AM