the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tell me all your secrets, I'll ask you no questions.

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia turned almost at once at the first indication that she was about to have company. Now that she was a leader of these hidden falls, obligation forbid her from merely taking flight as a raven or even as a dragon to avoid those who might seek her out, either intentionally or unintentionally.

Now, she had to remain. It wasn't nearly as arduous as she initially thought it would be. At least, once she switched to the mindset of practicing a new skill - that of diplomacy - it merely became an academic exercise.

As the roan stallion greeted her - calling her by her real name - the demi-goddess could feel herself tense. It was true that her Father had said that they should not be hidden from one another, but surely everyone was allowed their secrets? And her name was certainly her most prized one, despite the fact that ever since her Father had openly said it outloud a few seasons back, it seemed to on the lips of more than she would have liked.  "I prefer The Mountain that Knows." She corrected, trying to force a smile onto her lips. "Or just Mountain." She added.

As the focus shifted to Hubris, the bronzey created opened his jaws into a wide grin, and began waving to the warrior. The flower in his talons bent back and forth, with a few petals dropping onto the ground. Isopia said nothing in response to this, for she wasn't sure what there was to say. 

As he mentioned theft, Isopia's gaze noticeably sharpened and her quad-horned skull rose as she regarded the stallion with the warm drawl. Alysanne... She knew the mare. They had spoken of friendship when Isopia was only a few weeks old. To Isopia, the paint was a portrait of compassion and caring, and now, she was Queen of the Edge.

Why on earth would she have the man's bags? Well, it was now her duty as Czarina to find out.

"I know her. She was a friend of my Mother's. I will seek her out, and I will return your bags to you Cowboy, if she still has them."

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me all your secrets, I'll ask you no questions. - by Isopia - 10-10-2016, 12:57 PM