the Rift

[OPEN] What a Wonderful World

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Lately, Alysanne had only been visiting the garden and greenhouse at night - it was an effective way to ensure that she wouldn’t run into anyone else. She was in a strange spot where she both hated and craved the company of others - especially at night. It was easy to distract herself during the daylight - there was always something to do, somewhere to go.

But she was gradually running out of things to do at night.

The plants in the garden were becoming dormant for the season, with just a few left to collect seeds from, but those in the almost-finished greenhouse were still greener and needed more attention.

With Hemlock in his second favourite spot, half snoozing curled up in the crook of Alysanne’s folded wings, the pair made their way over to the greenhouse - surprised to see a young filly standing there, seemingly marvelling at the refraction of light on the ground from the glass walls. Instantly she felt it, the tug on her heart - the reminder that Alysanne wanted to be a mother again. She wanted a foal, wanted Naerys and Artorius here with her.

But such thoughts didn’t belong in her mind right now. She swatted them away with a flick of her tail as she let the sunlight warm her heart. “Hello little one.” Alysanne had heard that Arah and Tilney had a daughter but she had yet to see the little girl for herself. It seemed incredibly likely that this was her but, well, it was never good to make assumptions in Helovia. She lowered her head just a little bit, closer to the eye-level of the filly, her green eyes shining bright. Hemlock liked when Alysanne was around foals - she was close to her old self, the self he knew when he first hatched. Before everything had started to crumble.

She had to admit that she liked herself better around foals too.

“I’m Aly. Can I help you with something?” Her voice was gentle, curious - wondering what might have brought the pretty antlered girl here to the greenhouse.

If you could only understand—through my heart and through my veins
I gave it all,
I'll give again.

image | coding

@Maude
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
What a Wonderful World - by Maude - 09-30-2016, 11:10 AM
RE: What a Wonderful World - by Alysanne - 10-03-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: What a Wonderful World - by Maude - 10-06-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: What a Wonderful World - by Alysanne - 11-25-2016, 07:41 PM