the Rift

[OPEN] What a Wonderful World

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
It was silly of Alysanne to have not introduced her companion, but she had not thought he would wake and would not have wished to disturb him if he did. The filly’s eyes were keen, however, in picking him out and of course he would want to meet the girl! Foals and foxes were his favourite things in the entire world (after Aly and dragonflies - which were his favourite snack).

He poked his small brown head out of Aly’s soft white wings to get a good look at Maude just as his bonded was answering her question. “His name is Hemlock, would you like to meet him?” She watched the girl for a reaction before she turned her head slightly to catch the small bundle of brown feathers that was her companion - calling softly to him. For the benefit of Maude, she spoke aloud and not through their bond. “Hemlock, my love, come meet our new friend.”

He hooted in an excited fashion - adoring Maude already for thinking him cute. It was not a compliment that he took well sometimes, but it all depended on who was giving it. From foals, however, it was less a criticism than it seemed to be from adults.

In a flurry of brown wings, he hopped from his nest in Alysanne’s wings and to the ground - bouncing a few exaggerated leaps towards the filly before hooting again, his way of greeting her personally. “I think he likes you.” Alysanne stated with a laugh, as though it were not obvious. She lifted her head up once more, her green eyes shining with warmth as she watched the two before hre. “He’s very soft, you can touch him if you would like.”
If you could only understand—through my heart and through my veins
I gave it all,
I'll give again.

image | coding

I'M TERRIBLE FOR TAKING SO LONG
don't feel any obligation to reply if you don't want to <33

@Maude
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
What a Wonderful World - by Maude - 09-30-2016, 11:10 AM
RE: What a Wonderful World - by Alysanne - 10-03-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: What a Wonderful World - by Maude - 10-06-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: What a Wonderful World - by Alysanne - 11-25-2016, 07:41 PM