the Rift

[OPEN] big ideas [Festival Foal Games!]

Larue Posts: 45
Absent Abyss
Filly :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 1
smitty
Larue
The filly’s ever-alert and always-wandering attention darted to vulture as he landed amongst the fire on the other girl’s back—effectively answer her question about the heat even as the golden girl verbally did. The lemony filly snorted at the word ”supposed”, inherently disliking whatever it was they were ’supposed’ to do, even it if was playing games.

So her lemon-freckled ears tilted back, bright teal eyes darting side to side conspiratorially, before she glanced back to the fire-backed filly at the mention of the word ”prize.” Her eyes narrowed slightly in interest, momentarily forgetting the plan she was hatching, “A prize? What kind of prize?” A rose-thorn hoof impatiently dug in the dirt as she waiting for an answer.

But she didn’t wait long, her avid young mind jumping back into it’s planned prank. “Hey,” she paused, realizing she didn’t know the other filly’s name, “—uh, what’s your name? I’m Rue—“ and abruptly she jumped back into her plotting, “I have some of this plant that makes you really itchy. There’s this old bag’o’bones that I thought I saw laying down and watching the lights over there,” a vague jerk of her candied horn indicated a general location towards the lake. “D’you wanna come with me and drop it all over him?” Her eyes and face, which had grown brighter and more excited with every word, were positively gleaming with enthusiasm, now.

Her tail twitched with anticipation as she waited for an answer, “C’mon, it’ll be fun! It’s not like that old hag could catch us, anyway.” She giggled slightly, already leaning towards her stash of poison ivy. Luckily the plant’s itchy poison did not have the same effect on her skin as it did regular, non-candy skin.
image | bckg

@Kiada and open to anyone! They can play games instead of pull a prank, ofc. Larue just can't help herself :P

Please tag in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
big ideas [Festival Foal Games!] - by Kiada - 10-01-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: big ideas [Festival Foal Games!] - by Larue - 10-02-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: big ideas [Festival Foal Games!] - by Kiada - 10-08-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: big ideas [Festival Foal Games!] - by Larue - 10-08-2016, 08:57 PM