the Rift

[OPEN] Two Birds, One Home

Saartjie Posts: 11
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 3
ali

S A A R T J I E

The use of her full name and not just Saar or soet kleur spoke volumes of just how serious Gaal was about not returning to Dorobo. Of course she knew that he couldn't go back, she had been the one to urge him to leave Dorobo after the altercation with his false mother. If anyone in the House of Laws knew that she'd done so they'd have her head but ... some laws were meant to be broken and the bitch had it coming. "I know." She finally spoke. "I told you to leave, remember? Besides, you couldn't possibly think that I was serious about going back?"

The mood lightened considerably as they walked toward the lake, and the feel of his beard brushing against her elicited a soft giggle from the dainty mare. "Is that a promise, lekker?" She purred as she looked back over her shoulder at the man. She flicked her tail at him, but a second voice, one that scolded Gaal for bringing her so far into the Edge had the mare turning and her features became rigid almost instantly. It was no secret that she was not fond of unicorns, in fact she found most of them to be loathesome creatures. But this one. This one screamed of Dorobo.

Tembovu.

It was a name that a great deal of the Korofi knew from hearsay and rumors. Even if she hadn't known his name, the fact that he knew of Dorobo and the Korofi alone was enough to agitate her. She turned her gaze back on Gaal, her eyes cutting and accusatory. "Graasovel. Jy woon hier saam met die Banderi?" She demanded. "Aan jou nie dink wat hulle gedoen het om ons te?" But then she remembered that he had left before the worst of the fighting had found the Korofi and left their warriors bloodied messes at best and corpses rotting in the desert sun at the worst.

"I know who you are." She said to the king and as she turned her head to look at him she saw the little elephant approaching her with its trunk outstretched. Her ears fell back and she snorted a warning that the tiny beast not to touch her. "Elephant General."

"."

Translation:
Jy woon hier saam die banderi - you live here with the banderi
Aan jou nie dink wat hulle gedoen het om ons te - do you not remember what they did to us

Love left me hollow
I'm with you in the end
Cold, crippled and shallow
Don't leave me here again
img credits

Messages In This Thread
Two Birds, One Home - by Graasvoel - 10-02-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Two Birds, One Home - by Saartjie - 10-02-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Two Birds, One Home - by Graasvoel - 10-02-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Two Birds, One Home - by Tembovu - 10-02-2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Two Birds, One Home - by Saartjie - 10-06-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Two Birds, One Home - by Graasvoel - 10-07-2016, 05:45 PM