the Rift

[OPEN] a kaleidoscope

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The Aurelian siren continued to grow ever so slightly more worried as the night continued on that her beloved Elephant wouldn’t show. She masked it, easily, knowing that the time to show emotion would more than likely be the end of the night if the Edge’s King hadn’t shown. She put up a face, hiding it all but allowing the unease to settle in her cracks and crevices. Soon, however, the unease began to melt away – the worry following suite as the large figure of her lover came into view. He first spoke to Lyanna, the beautiful Pegasus that she had greeted and spoken with previously, but continued on to her.

His massive neck wrapped around hers and she smiled, closing her lids in the process as she leaned into him. “Tembovu.” She acknowledged breathlessly as he began to untangle himself from her and drift away. Quickly, the Thief pardoned herself from Lyanna and Haldir and followed the man who held the key to her heart. A bright wide smile crossed her lips as she seemed to dance in the auroras in her attempt to reach him.

My love, I’ve been thinking a lot about what my answer would be. I’m so happy that you’re here so I can tell you.” She began, her words jumping and clashing together in the excitement of her chest. “I’m coming home with you. Kiada, Kianzo, you, and I. We’re all going back to the Edge.” She grinned to him, reaching in to press the side of her face against the gentle smooth skin of his neck.

"Talk."
time stops still and lends you hope
that hazy due—
—wash away that fear; a cloud of smoke.

For Tembovu only please <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
a kaleidoscope - by Rexanna - 10-02-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: a kaleidoscope - by Tembovu - 10-02-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: a kaleidoscope - by Rexanna - 10-02-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: a kaleidoscope - by Tembovu - 10-03-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: a kaleidoscope - by Rexanna - 10-03-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: a kaleidoscope - by Tembovu - 10-05-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: a kaleidoscope - by Rexanna - 10-07-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: a kaleidoscope - by Kiada - 10-08-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: a kaleidoscope - by Tembovu - 10-10-2016, 09:35 AM