[OPEN] a kaleidoscope

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
rexanna & tembovu
But please remember me, my misery;
and how it lost me all I wanted —
His head shifted as hers rose slightly away from his embrace; though her slender and silken body still leaned into him. Navy eyes blinked rapidly against the light that gathered at her gilded horn’s tip. And then his dark, liquid cobalt gaze followed the light as it arced in the sky; exploding in a myriad of warm colors that were bright against the northern lights’ cool palette. A lopsided grin crossed his thick lips as he turned to softly run them along the curve of her ear. “Are you showing off?” His murmur was quietly teasing and husky as he gently nibbled on her ear’s pale tip—

”Bambo, Mayi, I—I can’t find Kianzo.”

The father’s head jerked back and swiveled towards the abrupt appearance of his breathless, obviously upset daughter. Slowly, the heat began to melt from his eyes as some cold replaced the warmth in his barrel—fear. His once relaxed body began to stiffen, muscles tightening beneath a hide scarred by time—just as his mind was shadowed with demons. Demons that rose from dormancy the moment his fear breathed life into them.”I was covering for him…” His jaw clenched against the anger that welled in response to the fear (as a General, fear was not a useful emotion), navy eyes staring hard at his daughter.

But then she chocked on her words, and her bright gaze stared at his over-bright with shame and panic. “Come here, binti,” his deep voice, though hard from the fear of losing his son, called quietly to his daughter. His neck gestured to the curve of Rexanna’s belly, indicating that Kiada should come into her parent’s embrace.

“We will find him,” his rumble was firm, a promise to both his mate, daughter, himself, and his lost son. But beneath it, hidden from the woman and girl he loved, was a roiling uncertainty and fear deep in his barrel.

binti = daughter
My dear, but if I make the Pearly Gates
I’ll do my best to make a drawing of God and Lucifer,
a boy and girl,
An angel kissin’ on a sinner.
image | table

@Rexanna

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
a kaleidoscope - by Rexanna - 10-02-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: a kaleidoscope - by Tembovu - 10-02-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: a kaleidoscope - by Rexanna - 10-02-2016, 10:14 PM